Responsive image

Global Placements

U.S Visa Information

Nationals of certain countries can visit the U.S for up to three months without a visa but will need to be granted a work visa or permit to take up employment.

The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) enables citizens of participating countries to travel to the U.S. for tourism or business for 90 days or less without obtaining a U.S. visa.

These include: Andorra, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brunei, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.

Nationals of from countries not mentioned above will need a visa to visit the U.S as a tourist.

To apply for visas please contact your nearest U.S Embassy or Consulate.

The U.S doesn't currently have any working holiday agreements with other countries

If you are staying for a longer period of time or intend to work or study in the U.S you should check with the Embassy regarding visa requirements. Also, your new employer or your agent can assist you. For further information on visas that may be available contact you nearest U.S Embassy or visit The US Department Of State.

This is a brief & general summary, visa requirements and the number of working holiday visas allocated in countries each year can vary and new agreements are being made regularly so we recommended you attain complete and up to date official information from the US Embassy or Consulate before making any work and travel plans

Legal Immigration to the USA can be a challenge. Yet, every year millions of foreigners immigrate to the USA and find a better life for them and their families. Many use an immigration lawyer to guide them through the US immigration process. This process can be a pain and an immigration lawyer can be a great help. Many foreigners successfully apply for immigration visas, become green-card holders and apply for citizenship.


The three steps to US Citizenship for immigrants are:

1.  Get an Immigration visa. Immigration lawyers are available over the internet to guide potential immigrants through the process. For fiancé k-1 visas it may be a better idea to find a local immigration layer specialized on K-1 visas.

2.  After successfully having acquired an immigration visa for the US, the next step is to get a green card. A green card enables an immigrant or foreigner to permanently live and work in the US. Having a green card is a big advantage over simple work visas. Immigration lawyers are recommended to guide immigrants through the green card application process.


Green Card

There are mainly 2 ways to get the permanent resident status (green card) in the US. Family-Based Greencard and Employment-Based Greencard (other ways are a political asylum, refugee, diversity lottery etc. ) You can get a family based green card if you blood relative is staying in the US and he/she is either a green card holder or is a US citizen. In general, you can get an employment based green card if your employer sponsors you for that.

Required documents to be emailed to or to WhatsApp: +420721922191

International callers: +420721922191

Placements take from 1 to 2 months to complete, including your new employer's online interviews and work visa.

Please add to your email address book to avoid getting our messages into your spam folder.